422's was Re: Broken Hill/Griffirh pass. cancelled.

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, James C. wrote:

> > >what will replace them, nobody is saying. I wonder what will now
> > >happen to 42203 & 42220?
> Ends up in Sim metal yard ....as with most of the aging locos. I'm not

Could they still be used on trip trains? Or will the end up at the
'Creek with the rest of them?

Has anyone heard anything more on the sale of the 422's?

Ben.

---
Ben Armstrong                                         /
<ben.armstrong@boral.com.au>  /  ___  |_||_||_||_|  _ _   |_|  ___
<ratso_101@hotmail.com>      //|| | |    Ratsara   | | |  | | | | |
ICQ #: 1434 3878                 0-0                0-0        0-0