Re: [NSW} Fatality at Caringbah

Station staff said 7:30am [semiquote] "There's been a fatality at Caringbah.
No trains. We have tried to organise busses but they are not in service. It
will be about one and a half hours for the busses."

Trains from Sutherland -> city were packed as was roads into Sutherland.
Trains apparently resumed later in the morning.

8ctjta$3dg$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:8ctjta$3dg$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...