Sugar loco "Bundy" to steam north

Hello Ian and everyone else interested in the Bundy film.

I'm pleased to report that the project is on track!

The publicity has been fantastic as has been the support -specially
from David Mewes and the rest of the ANGRMS team I've had the pleasure
to meet.

You asked about funding, well this is no secret.

As a practicing Independent Producer it is my job to make sure the
project goes ahead.  That means raising the funds.

The good news is that, along with the $30,000 grant from the Qld
Premier's Department ($15K each from Centenary of Federation, Qld and
Queensland  Heritage Trails) I have secured a pre sale from the Seven
Network and a distribution guarantee from Beyond International
Distributors.  The exact amounts are confidential but we're well on
the way there.

I am also raising funds from investors who gain an immediate tax
deduction of 100% (in this financial year).  This is available under
tax incentive scheme available  to Australian made films.

To thank these investors, potential investors and all the other
supporters of the film we will soon be throwing a 'free' "Bundy
Picnic".   If anyone is interested please give me a call and we will
put you on the invitation list.

Larry
 --------------<snip> from old discussion thread-----<snip>