Re: [vic]Leongatha rail service review (gov annncmnt)

>The line beyond Leogatha is soooo beautiful....go right by beautiful
>beach(I mean the section to Inverloch).....pleasant
>countryside....farm ...little bush and river.....too bad track lifted
>long ago.

James,

Couldn't agree with you more.   About 13 years ago (as a teen) I travelled
the line from Korumburra to Barry's Beach and return on a freight train, and
couldn't believe the scenery.  Great views to be had, particularly with the
low speeds required to be travelled at the time.

Kym