Re: [NSW] The Fish [was [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday]

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:05:05 +1000, "tony bailey"
<mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au> wrote:

>Doug-
>Where in NSW do you live Albury?
>
>Another thread hijacked to Victoria!

Albury is really in Victoria.

>Spare us all

Many years ago, our late and (in)famous premier, Henry Bolte, wanted
to make the Murrumbidgee the state border since areas south of that
river are mainly supplied and serviced from Melbourne, have always
drunk CUB and played aussie rules. Had he been succesfull, you would
have nothing to complain about. As it is now, if V-Line Pass moves to
running trains to Wagga, Bolte's ambition might come some way towards
realisation.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to loose.