Re: [NSW] New CityRail signage

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:44:52 +1000, "trendy rechauffé"
<trendy_rechauffe@start.com.au> wrote:

>That's impossible with my outlook express as all Vic and melb threads are
>ignored so I never see them.
>
>It's pretty easy to do. Just read your help text for details. It makes the
>forum more relevant.

Suggest you set up another n.g. Call it nsw.rail. Don't worry about
adding aus to it since you probably think it's unnecessary.

Nsw rail fans haven't changed much in 35 years. Still as insular as
ever, only nowadays they have less reason to be.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to loose.