Re: [NSW] The Fish [was [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday]

If  "Grant" is the guard that I think  he might be, I believe that he was from
Lithgow, and became slightly disenchanted, especially when Lithgow CityRail
Depot was to be closed, with all staff allocated to Mount Victoria, and then the
likelihood of CityRail services being terminated at Mount Victoria, with a bus
connection - give Jones Bros a nice income.

If you are a regular on "The Fish" these days, you will know that it can have
its good days and bad days, in both directions - like last Friday when it was
something like twenty minutes late into Central, on the up, due to an alleged
signal failure at Blackheath; or the other afternoon, when it was twelve or
thirteen late into Springwood, after following an "All Stations" service from
Blacktown to Penrith.

--

Regards

David Donald