Re: [VIC] Stony Point Pass on Neighbours

In article <38EC2D77.2AC17387@yahoo.com>,
  Sam Eades <eadess@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Last night, a trailer for neighbours caught my eye as there was a
train
> in it.
>
> I watched it and the Stony Point pass was featured in motion and
pulling
> in to SPT station. It was meant to be some QLD station and someone had
> made a very poor attempt to cover up the big V/ on the front of the A
> class.
> Also seen was someone dressed up as a porter (SO?) pushing a trolley
> along the platform, wearing QR pink.
> Anyone know when this was filmed?
>
> Sam Eades

I don't know when ....but it would be interesting to see if they
painted (or covered it) A class with QR maron color???and what about
those Harris carriages?? painted with maron streak??

...and anybody know when this Neighbor episode airs??

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/