Re: QR now has it own web site

Dean Stalker wrote:

[regarding paying QR for photographic supervision]

> What the hell? Since when do you have to have a staff member with you if you
> photograph a train or station, even from platform level. I'm sure every
> photographer has $400 in their pocket to go photographing trains. Unless
> it's just safety issues if the photographer isn't near a station and
> requires supervision ... I'm guessing that counts for journalists.

I'd tend to agree. The average gunzel probably doesn't need to worry
about this, unless he or she is set up on the step at Central with
several tripods, flashpans, and whatnot.

Though I did hear that some maniacal mammal sued QR for allowing him to
get hurt whilst photographing trains.

Rob K