Interesting Empty Movement Through Petrie [Qld]

Hi all,

I was waiting at Petrie railway station for my lift home on Sunday night and
noticed an empty EMU movement passing through about 6.45pm. Instead of being
just a six-car set, it was a 12-car EMU set (4 EMUs together) making it a
rare occurance on the North Coast line. I'm guessing it was due to the line
closures on Sunday Night between Petrie and Caboolture and they were
stabling a few extra EMUs at Caboolture for the morning services. Can anyone
confirm that?

---
Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com