Re: [NSW] Train Describer System

But I was under the impression that the indicators were going to be
centrally controlled, not by station staff.

If you have a look at Martin Place, they "minutes to arrival" differs from
the LED SPI system that it is fairly accurate, rather than stopping at
either 1 minute or 0 minutes until the train finally arrives.  Does this use
the Train Describer System I have heard about (but have no knowledge about),
is it signal based or controlled by station staff?

If a Train Describer System is operational, can anyone tell me about how it
works?

38e6cbb0$0$6510@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38e6cbb0$0$6510@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...