Victorian Locations

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Gerardus & I may be travelling to Melbourne / Geelong / Ballarat soon - can some-one please tell us the best places (without resorting to trespass) to view Dynon depot and yards, GN sidings (where locos are parked), SCT sidings, NR class servicing centre and R707 Operations.

Also, who do we contact to visit West Coast's workshops at East Ballarat and can someone give more detail as to where the workshops are please?

Answers off-list thanks.

Melanie Dennis & Gerardus Mol
Australian Steam Group
     meld.asg@netspeed.com.au