Re: T369+T385+H1-empty cars Thurs 2/3

Aus loco discussion mailing list

H 1 was transferred to the Broad Gauge about 3 weeks ago and has mostly been
working Sale to Geelong log trains on a daily basis. Only H 2 and H 3 remain on
the Standard Gauge, but are expected to be converted to BG in the near future.

A 77 had its Freight Australia decals applied yesterday, joining G 542 and T
409 wearing the new corporate name.