Question re X class in NSW

Aus loco discussion mailing list

I wonder if anyone could help me with this question. Between June 1982 and August 1983 several VR X class units were allowed to work through into NSW mainly on the Spirit and the Aurora. Whilst I know that X51 was a regular and I am aware that X52,X53 and X54 were also used I wondered if any other units had made the trip North during that period. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Bob