X38 going South now

Aus loco discussion mailing list

I have just been advised via telephone by Stuart Ellis that sighted heading South through Lidcombe a few minutes ago was an NRC train (sorry, not sure of the train number) with NR67+ NR59+ X38. It would appear that X38 is bound for Victoria however it is unclear how long it is going to be away. This would explain the recent appearance of 4486 on the log train.
Cheers
Bob