Re: Cooks River, Delec & Enfield Yard, 29/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

As I understand it, LVRF do not own any locomotives. 4486 is owned by a private company of LVR member shareholders (also owners of 4464 & 4473). 4701 and 4716 are owned by the LVR society and hired to LVRF. 4717 is owned by a person associated with LVRF. 4703 and 4702 will apparently be hired to LVRF soon and it is reported that 4701 will return to Cowra. LVRF have also had the use of X38 and X45 as LVRF supply crews for FV trains in NSW. There is a possibility that the motive power line-up may change in the future if 4486 is hired to another operator.
Cheers
Bob

Rob Blayney wrote:

Aus loco discussion mailing list

At Cooks River at 9am :

4486, 4869, EL52 "Light Fingers" and 1873 were stabled. EL52 obviously left
off 2MS7!

8046 was shunting MCS siding.

Is 4486 owned by LVRF? Which other locos, apart from 4701, 4716, EL58, EL62,
do LVRF own/operate? I would normally refer to locopage, however
unfortunately there is no LVRF listing at http://locopage.railpage.org.au/

At Enfield at 9.30am :

8225/8171 were shunting the eastern roads.

8015 was shunting the south.

8646/8626/8609 were stabled by the main building.

No sign of Enfield regular 8627, or attached 8614/8626. Any sightings?

At Delec 4918 was at the wheel lathe. Thanks to Ivar for the full listing of
the 49/48 class - such detail! :)

Best regards,

Rob

Advertisement:
Enter to win $1000 at winfreestuff.com!
What else do you want to win? If you want cash, gourmet foods, palm
pilots, and other great prizes don't look any further than
winfreestuff.com! We've got what you want. Check it out at:
http://www.listbot.com/links/winfreestuff2