Endeavour queries

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Early this morning, (about 12.10 a.m.), while on my way home from the
Rose of Australia public house at Erskineville, I was waiting for the
train home, when Endeavour units 2814/2864 came through the down
Illawarra lines, blacked out. When I went past the XPT centre, the
Endeavours were not present (as they sometimes fuel at the centre). My
questions regarding the endeavours are:
 Does anyone know how the endeavours are allocated to their arears of
operation ?(i.e. Hunter Valley/Illawarra/South lines). If so, then what
are the allocations ?. I hope someone out there knows the answer ?. Tks
in advance

Scott

People of Sydney, keep taking your medication;
Our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing.