GM 22

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Afternoon All

I'm sorry to have to report that GM 22 alias the RED yum yum, the tomato
on wheels, etc will not be going any where tonight or tomorrow, for what
ever reason, it has been decided that it will stay in Junee until at
least till Thursday, BUT things may change,

EL 54 is to take charge of SM 7 ex Junee, if the return loading exceeds
950 tonnes a GNR "T" may be added to the train,for the return run  to
Junee,

Re 3801, there is still a very good chance that it and 3830 will run on
Sunday, valve timing and clearance appears to be the reason for the
aborted trial yesterday, another trial to Waterfall is booked for
tomorrow ( Saturday) if all is as planned, Pointy and Blunty will run as
tabled ,

Yours,
            Pete Kilburn,
                              Junee,