Fleetlist Updates

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hi everyone,
           I have been updating my fleetlists for Motive Power magazine and
have been overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information and updates
that have been coming in.
  Can anyone on Ausloco help with the following????
Feel free to post replies to the list, I am sure everyone would like to
know!>

BHP DH01 Whyalla, is it still in service, or does it exist??

955      Pt Augusta, is it still operational and in use.

CK1      Is it now on BHP narrow gauge or in storage at Port Augusta with
mechanical repairs?

MKA5 and 6  have been reported to have returned to NRE_Alco. Can anyone
confirm this?

Do Hamersley Iron Alco locos still exist on the companies property? What is
the location of all existing Hamersley Alcos??

Can anyone clarify exactly which locos are at NRE-Alc in Whyalla?

4868 and 4870, are they becoming PL3 and PL4 respectively?

What is the status of Y121 and Y157?

With which companies are all the operational EL class now running??

A former Westrail rail tractor operates a tourist service on Rotnest Island.
What was it's former number??

DE2 DE6 at Whyalla, are they still extant???

T395 Y168 are they still on hire to Great Northern???

Apologies to all those with a headache now :)

Looking foward to any help that you can offer.

Best Wishes
Brad Peadon