Cooks River & Enfield Yards, 21/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

At Cooks River at 9.30am this morning :

8007 and 8021 were shunting on various sidings in the yard.

NR78/NR71 "Barton" were stabled near the entrance to the yards. As I haven't
seen many NR's at Cooks, were these from this morning's IP?

EL62 in AN green and Austrac's 1873 were stabled in the yard.

EL51 in AN green/EL54 "Bonecrusher" in CFCLA Blue/4814 in Austrac's maroon
led what I assume was MS7 into the run around to the north of the Mascot
Master Siding.

NR67 "Milawa" was waiting in the Mascot Master Siding with a rake of
containers. It later went light engine towards Botany.

8103 was shunting container flats on the Botany line.

At Enfield at 11am :

8005 and 8017 were waiting in the yard.

8617 and a few other 86's were stabled by the Main Control Building.

A Dn fully laden coalie came through, but I didn't see the loco numbers.

8141/8162/8175 were waiting in the yard with a load of containers.

Best regards,

Rob