Re: 4873 and 4890

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hi Chris,
        Yep, both 48 class are currently in service. You may remember 4873
attracting a lot of interest in Digest when she was the last Red terror in
service.
  Last two 48 class needed, heck, I'd better get a move on then :) I still
have about four.

Best Wishes
Brad

>Are 4873 and 4890 still in service with Freightcorp? These are the last two
>48s I need to get photos of.
>Regards,
>Chris.

      ### INTERESTED IN STEELWORKS RAILWAYS????? ###

~~ Steelworks Railways Club ~~
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/steelworksrailways

~~ Bob's BHP Rail Website ~~
http://members.tripod.com/BHPrail/

~~ Steel Chat, Manufacturing, works and railways ~~
http://www.onelist.com/community/steel