Re: 4703 (was re:X45)

Aus loco discussion mailing list

>From what I heard at work earlier this week, X 45 had to be returned to South
Dynon for repairs. It has a pretty bad water leak and is well overdue for a major
overhaul and CCO. It is to be repainted into FV livery after its stint in the
workshops and then, as far as I have heard it was to return to NSW, but im unsure
at this stage whether its for LVR use or FV use on new grain services.

DW