Cooks River and Enfield Yards, 14/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Seen at Cooks River Yard at 9am this morning.

8039 was shunting in the yard.

8013 was idle near the entrance.

4716 with a long rake of loaded container flats was idle in the sidings
below Bellevue St, diagonally opposite Boral.

Seen at Enfield Yard at 10am this morning.

8641/8646/8633, 8627/8617/8629 as well as 8635 and two other 86s were idle
near the main office.

8044 came south around the western side of the yard with a rake of mostly MT
conflats.

8033 was idle in the yard.

>From above the cutting I saw what looked like a limestone train come south
around the yard, however I didn't see which particular Freightcorp locos
were hauling it.

Best regards,

Rob