re: LVRF quad to Botany

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hello,

Like an increasing number of other railfans, I am observing the night
running of trains. In particular, the passage of MS7.

These hot summer nights are at least good for something....

Anyway, Friday's MS7 passed through Yass at 05-13am with CFCLA units EL52/51
up front.

I hope this explains the presence in Sydney of the leading loco.

Bye.