From: Rob Blayney [mailto:rblayney@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 10 February 2000 6:37 AM
To: Ausloco@listbot.com
Subject: Re: MS7 tomorrow / Cook River Yard, 2pm 9/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Seen at Cook River Yard at 2pm this afternoon.

Austrac's 1873 shunting on the western roads.

EL54 (Bonecrusher) in CFCLA's blue "paint job"/EL51 in AN green.

4486/EL62D/EL58D, both EL's in AN green. Does anyone know what the "D"
on
these EL's indicates? I can't remember seeing it on EL54 or EL51.

Freightcorp's 8011 was idle in the yard.

I didn't see the CQAY wagons, though they could have been hidden in one
of
many sidings. I wonder if Austrac are intentionally using the CQAY's
with
what must be one of their heavier loads? Are Austrac trialing these or
do
they have a firm order for more? I seem to remember a post a few months
ago
that 30 are arriving from Quingling Works (?) in northern China.

Best regards,

Rob