4203 for sale

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Good Morning

I was reading the trading post last night and noticed 4203(which is stuffed and mounted at a caravan park at Cowra) is up for auction. I can't remember the the date of auction. I am only posting this so  somebody out there might have the funds to save this BULLDOG. I was at the park a couple of weeks ago, and it was obvious that the old girl will never go again under it's own power. It would however be perfect for cosmetic restoration and used as a static display. I know theres no market for such a venture, but it would be a shame to see a scrap metal merchant get there hands on it.
I would like to add that I am in no way associated with the caravan park, but just thought someone might find this interesting.

Regards

Dave