The Future of ausloco

Aus loco discussion mailing list

As announced by Patrick, I have agreed to take over the administration of
the ausloco list from today. I don't propose any real changes, just to
enforce the rules of the list. For those not familiar with the rules they
can be found at: http://www.sydney.cyber.net.au/~mainline/ausloco.html
In recent times we have lost a few of our regular contributors because
some subscribers have continued to post messages that are not relevant to
this discussion list. In future we will issue any offenders one warning by
way of a personal email and if they continue to break the rules they will
be removed from the list.Remember, this is not a newsgroup but a specific
discussion list about Australian/ New Zealand locomotive topics (as
outlined in the rules).There are now other lists set up for other topics
including:
Queensland Rail
http://qrhistory.listbot.com/
Australian Rollingstock  http://www.onelist.com/community/ausrollingstock
Patrick is also about to set up a new list for general Australian rail
discussion. Please use these lists for what they were set up to do.
I look forward to the challenge of aus loco in the years ahead. Finally I
would like to take this opportunity to thank Patrick and Roger for their
time and effort in setting up and administering ausloco and hope they will
remain involved in the list.
Bob Gioia