Electricity Strike Vic/SA

Aus loco discussion mailing list

A thought has just struck me in regards to said dispute. Has the strike
begun to affect, or will it affect the movement of coal by rail to the
afflicted power stations?. Does Yallourn recieve its coal by rail ?. If
so, has FV already ceased shipping coal ?.
Furthermore, has the strike affected the supply of electricity to the
electrified portions of the Melbourne suburban train system?.  I'd better
stop there, as my questions are beginning to stray into the realm of an
aus.electricity mailing list (should such a beast exist).

hmmm.
:-/

Scott