Sent: Saturday, October 23, 1999 13:03
Subject: RE: Tim Hurst

Only 40. I have had 294 up to now.

Regards, Graham Elliott.

Gheringhap Loop is at the 82/83 Km post (Broad Gauge), 87/88 Km post (Standard Gauge) South West of Melbourne.

 Subject: Tim Hurst

Can someone with the ability to do so please disable Tims ability to send to the list, until he gets back from leave please? I just got 40 emails from him all saying exactly the same thing - his auto-responder sucks!

DaveP