[ADMIN] Y2K

RailPage and hosted web sites do not have any date critical systems likely
to be affected by Y2K. However, we cannot guarentee continuous access during
the rollover due to the reliance on systems beyond our control (e.g.
electricity).

Should you experience any problems or delays over the coming weekend, please
be patient and try again later. Please do not email any bug reports until
after 2nd January when things have settled down.

Please don't spam any of the mailing lists if there is no immediate response
to a posting. Your message will be in the queue.

Assuming access is available (to the administrators as well as clients), any
important updates on service connectivity will be posted on www.railpage.org.au

Happy New Year from everybody at RailPage.

Cheers
David