atomic bomb

In 1978 I saw what I believed was an  atomic bomb and had a spiritual
experience.  I was at San Diego's Balboa Park and I was watching airplanes
land.  I saw a bomb, white with blue stripes toward the east.  There was a
small brown passenger airplane landing and it struck the bomb underneath and
there was a spark.  I asked that  it go out to space and asked that no one be
hurt on the ground.   I saw white light coming from the sky - it was huge,
and the bomb exploded in space.  It was about 2 in the afternoon in late
November or early December.

Debbie Suttner
8705 Simmons Bayou Drive
Ocean Springs MS  39564