Re: WCR shuttles

Hi,

Michael Walker wrote:

> Sadly, the WCR website doesn't seem to have any info on them, nor does
> it appear to have been updated since last October (judging by the
> newsletters).

There are 4 shuttles each day Wed/Thurs/Fri with R711-BK-BK-BK-T369 out
to Deakin and return, in conjunction with "Fun For Kids" festival.  For
info call 5221 8966.  There have been no newsletters produced since last
October.  Yes the website is a bit behind, that will be rectified soon -
keeping the trains rolling is a higher priority!! :)

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber