Re: Quad header ATN Heads North

Yuri J Sos wrote:

> ATN's 3MJ2

I would have thought that it would be 3MJ1 because xxx2 is already
allocated to the CRT train. The southbound last Friday week was 6JM1 and
was shown thus on the Junee Train Controllers graph.

(real number 9461) departed McIntyre Loop at 1435 this afternoon
> bound for Junee, 28 xGAY

XGAY not xGAY

hoppers hauled by L254+845+838+833.

Historical record now but it was at Seymour Loop 1605-1615 crossing 9692
and was last seen hot footing it through Mangalore so it looks like all
locos were going well.

> As a matter of interest, last Sunday's empty transfer train from Appleton
> Dock to McIntyre bore the number 1MT1 (sound it out<g!>).

Yeah Yuri sounds like 1MT1. Note the last number is '1'.

David.