WCR loco stuff this weekend and Monday

Hi
the loco roster clerk* has pulled a few interesting moves for the next
couple of days.....

Nothing far out of the ordinary Saturday, B61 is spare in pass yard, B76
spare at Sth Dynon, S302, S311 and R711 in traffic...8220 is 6 cars
(acc. group travel on 8237 Fri night and can't detach cars at WMB at
night) with S311 solo, a good test for it!

On Sunday, breaking the normal pattern of balancing locos on 8237, it
will be single headed, as will 8246, both with S classes.  B61 spare in
pass yard, 76 spare at Sth Dynon.  R711 goes to Echuca, Y112 takes over
to Wakool and back to ECH, R711 runs to Melb on ARHS special.

On Monday, R711+B76 light engines ex-Sth Dynon Loco to Ballarat via
Bacchus Marsh for exams, 0935 ex SDL, 1145 into BXT.  8217 will be used
to balance locos and carriages (clever move by the roster clerk* eh? use
those extra horses to shift a few spare wagons.....), so it'll be
B61+S311 with 7 cars plus van, at WMB divide train, stable front
portion, rear portion to form 8246 (with S311).  B61 stables at WMB, to
run 8232 Tuesday.

Cheers,
Craig
*roster clerk is me! :)  So I hope nothing goes wrong.......
--
Craig Haber
albatross@harnessnet.com.au