Re: Thirlmere RTM Perway visit Colovale.

DReDD wrote:

> any idea when or if the hilltop rail will re-open, or at least be made to
> look like it did in the old days, i live there!

Well it was to be open last April.
There is no set plan because we have to keep the open parts open!
If you, being a local, could gether support in your local comunity (like
what has happened at Colo Vale) it would give things a move on.

If you want to know more visit Percy Grosse or "Jerry" as he like to be
called.
He lives in the ASM's house next to the level crossing. (don't forget to
say hi to Brutus his dog too.)
Tell him that Bob from the Museum sent you.

rgds