Re: Great rail pics - sample attached

Hiya whistler.

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:37:28 GMT you wrote:

>Congratulations for taking down a violent internet offender. To bad the
>original poster probably didn't violate any of his ISP's TOS rules. And you
>just made that SYSOP's luser of the week list.

  Congratulations for winning this week's "not reading the complete
thread" award. I've accepted Geoff's apology. A real crime is not
accepting a mistake or sticking your nose in where it's not needed nor
wanted.

Follow ups set to alt.dev.null and any further postings overriding
this will be ignored.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish...
  __  PGP key ID - DSS:0x206E35C2