Re: Train Order working

I've been told that Train Order working will probably not be introduced
until at least November. Apparently the staff required to complete any works
associated with the introduction will not be available until at least then.

Regards

Gary

David & Julie Donald <dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote in message
37ED8096.70D75C81@hermes.net.au">news:37ED8096.70D75C81@hermes.net.au...
> Went wandering out west yesterday, and found that Train Order working
still
> hasn't been introduced west of Goobang Junction.
> As well, there is no evidence that the line between Parkes and
Stockinbingal is