Re: DOO In Sydney? 4D and DOO

Well Bill I won't get into a debate about Sydney cabs, (as I haven't seen
one recently) but the RT&BULD Cab Commitee has very strong policies on new
cab layouts, and I'm sure that there would be some mods to even the Sydney
cabs, after all the 81's, G's, BL's, C's etc can't be used for DOO until
modified. The NR's were designed as a DOO cab as were (I assume the QR DOO
locos).

Bob.

yF3vN4mfbEm1JcydbZPKJd3mCv92@4ax.com">news:yF3vN4mfbEm1JcydbZPKJd3mCv92@4ax.com...