46 class headlights

I am selling a restored set of complete headlight assemblies which I
salvaged (legally) off 4614 when it was being scrapped. (They can be
seen in a photo taken just before they were removed on page 47 of the
November 98 "Railway Digest") The whole assembly has been cleaned and
painted Indian Red and rewired to work on 240 volts - they would make
an unusual garden light - not only would they illuminate your
backyard, the whole street would benefit. Attach them to a movement
sensor and not just scare prowlers, totally blind them!! Use them as a
spotlight to identify the owners of jet aircraft breaking the  curfew
on Mascott airport! Cook or reheat food by placing it just in front of
them! Build your own lighthouse! However you decide to use them they
are a bargain at just $200. Contact me iff your interested.
Bevan Wall.
bevanwall@ozemail.com.au