Looking for QR Information

My name is Dean Stalker, and I am currently setting up a web site that deals
with the history of Queensland Rail. I am looking for information on all the
different lines around Queensland. North South East & West.

The site will have areas telling the story of different lines (I'm currently
working on the South Brisbane - Cleveland and South Brisbane - Beenleigh -
Beaudesert - Tweed Heads - Kyogle section.) and also a locomotive section,
documenting all the locomotives (Diesel, Electric & Steam) QR has ever used.
I'm including a trainspotters tip in every locomotive page (except probably
the Steam section)

I am also looking for pictures old and new of QR stations, railway lines,
locos, and construction and also information on the steam locomotives
(Story, Techical Data and pictures) that QR used in the past. All
submissions will be credited to the owner.

I'm also looking for someone who is interested in QR and also has good
graphics skills to produce various graphics for the site. I'm using MS
Frontpage 2000 to layout the site, and the alpha looks good. I will notify
the group when I have posted a beta version of the site. The address will be
http://www.dingoblue.com.au/~nstalker/

Any help would be greatly appreciated but any information given to me cannot
breach copyright restrictions of the owner. Last thing I need is a court
case landing on me.

Dean Stalker
dstalker2000@nospam.hotmail.com
Kallangur, Qld