Alphington - East Preston railway

My ~1951 Morgan street directory shows a portion of the proposed alignment,
north of Summerhill Rd, using a single dotted line (ie a different style
from the 1954 directory placed on a web page).

An item on the line was in Apr.48 VR News Letter, summarised in Jan.90 RNV.
 I also placed the NL map, with a current street plan (reduced to the same
scale) beside.

Posted at 22.18 on Sun.26.9: my other postings from today have failed to
reach aus.rail; the problem may be with aus.rail, and not my isp.  My
postings to mtra-nz have got through.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith