Motive Power magazine, an update on our next issue

The October/November issue of Motive Power is currently with the
printers. It is expected back on Wednesday. It is hoped to post out all
subscriber copies on that day, but if we cannot, we will post the
interstate copies the following day. For those people who plan to attend
the Liverpool AMRA exhibition this weekend, we can put your copy aside
and you can pick it up personally, as we will be present.  Please email
me off the list if you wish to have this arranged.
Motive Power has also made the move to plastic wrap for posting out of
subscriber copies.

for a sneak peak at what's inside the October issue, please visit the
Motive Power website at :
http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html

In the October issue, here is what's inside:

1999 Australia wide fleet list covering most current rail operators
The Queensland Rail 2800 class locos
The National Rail BL class locos, un update
A sneak peak at the December issue
Lash 'Em up,

plus all the latest news, and a few suprises in our colour news section

Thanking you for your time

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications