Re: Sydney Rail strike tomorrow & trackwork at a same time!!!

Your name <email@is.invalid> wrote in message
d7kG3.39$K91.522889@news0.optus.net.au">news:d7kG3.39$K91.522889@news0.optus.net.au...
> matth@nospam.rivernet.com.au (Matt H) wrote in
> <37E9C9D4.EE54D628@nospam.rivernet.com.au>:
>
> >What is the story with the strike tomorrow? Does anybody have any idea
> >what services are running and of these services that are running, what
> >is the liklehood of these services being affected?

> Tempe to Campbelltown via East Hills
Today as I drove past Beverly Hills station to Kingsgrove, I saw machinery
taking possession of the up East Hills line (good opportunity to do
trackwork on during train strike; but otherwise a very busy period!!!)

Cheers.
Dan