Re: NE trains

Roger Gillard <rgg@deakin.edu.au> wrote in message
G7kG3.4$Dg.363@news.deakin.edu.au">news:G7kG3.4$Dg.363@news.deakin.edu.au...
> I'll be in Chiltern (just S of Wodonga) from sat afternoon to Tuesday
morning,
> having driven up from Geelong.
>
>    I haven't kept up to date with the changes to BG trains on the NE.
Anybody
> know when I'm likely to see any Freight Vic trains on the NE over this
time
> period.
>
>          Cheers,
>                  Roger

Freight Victoria only run one train on weekends through Chiltern, and that
is the "oily" 9357 and it would be through about 0130-0230 on the down,
Saturday morning.
the Poms run their regular morning and afternoon Pass, and the Narcs run a
few trains..very long trains at that.
Monday and Tuesday you will see 9357 on the down about the same times, and
9358 on the up about
2250 at night. All the action is on the gauge, FV run Uncle Bens Monday to
Friday about 1300 out of Wodonga and it arrives in wodonga about 1030 hours
each morning.[9691-9692]
Rod