Re: G543 - First Photos

>Paul Blair
>ex VR engineer who can just about remember what VR stood for

Victor Richardson if I recall correctly...

The story goes that the kids or grandkids of an ex VR employee queried the
VR ensignia on the toolbox that he had taken home (I got the impression
illegitimately but it may have been OK, anyone care to comment on the rules
and regs surrounding taking VR equipment home?). The answer was that it was
being minded for 'Victor Richardson' and that it was perfectly OK...