Re: CityRail strike on Friday

we have been told that 3/4 quators of the trains on the central coast line
will be affected in some way
this to me is city rail should wait till after the talks before going out on
strike in my mind they behaving like children
37E8A4A6.FE54AC86@fastlink.com.au">news:37E8A4A6.FE54AC86@fastlink.com.au...