Re: A question or two

Duncan Terry wrote in message ...
>Hoping some one can help,
>
>Whilst looking around what is happening in NSW, I found HTV2000 at Clyde,
>can someone tell me what it is? Is it a 'Kitbashed' 47 class.
>
>Also about three weeks (2 Sep 99) ago I saw 4486 at Cooks river Terminals,
>what is it's fate?
>
>Lastly, Does anyone have a full list of the ex-NSW Loco now in private
>operating hands, I know of NRR and Silverton loco's (442s6 is at Botany and
>4716 (LVR Cowra) seen at Villawood), but who else is there and where are
>they based?
>
>Thanks Duncan

HTV 2000 is in fact two kitbashed 47s - 4715 and 4719. It has seen
occasional use on test trains as a dynamometer vehicle.

4486 remains in regular trip train use by Lachlan Valley Rail Freight.

Finally (unsolicited plug!) the listing you seek will appear in the next
issue of Motive Power due out first week of October.

Roger Renton