Re: South Australia

Gareth Lumsden wrote:

> Where are the South Australian representatives on this newsgroup?

We are here quietly in the background trying to wade through 100s of
posts about Sydney or Melbourne metro systems which have little interest
to me in particular.

To make things harder usually the whole history of the thread is quoted
and there is, somewhere, a one line response.   Could some editing be
the norm rather than the exception, please.

I haven't seen GM44 painted.   I have a limited opportunity to see ASR
trains (or ASR hauled trains) living south of Adelaide.   There is the
Patricks and grain trains.   The Patricks is usually CLP/CLF or ALF with
GM helpers, and the grain can be anything.

But they run either in the dead of night or during weekdays.   So I
don't see them.

Cheers
Neil