Re: Strategic Reserve.

Well... As a quick aside: the error was apparently a HUMAN one that put bad data in
the database.. Wasn't IO error...Statements taken from the individual who did the deed
blamed NT, but the naval investigation showed otherwise.  And it was not towed to
port.  (Another fabrication by the guy that apparently intentionally tried to disable
the ship..)   He was a Unix hack that was trying to "prove" that NT didn't work...and
didn't succeed.

jpolaski-0609991446190001@el03-24-131-173-81.ce.mediaone.net">news:jpolaski-0609991446190001@el03-24-131-173-81.ce.mediaone.net...