Re: Alice-Darwin and East Timor

Robin,

Not everyone will have access to this article, in fact by the time they are
online, 75% won't. You were given webspace to upload your pictures to, why
can't you put it there instead so the rest of us can read it too?

If you require help in uploading to a website, I will be more than willing
to help, if you drop me a line to mk@netstra.com.au

Uploading to a website is just as fast as uploading it to a newsgroup as
well. I don't however need to go into the gory details again as everyone
has done in the past

thanks
Michael

dirtcircuitvideos said in message <01bf0156$91d788a0$LocalHost@default>, I